Our Ethical Principles
TodaysFlyer.com Principles of Ethical Conduct
TodaysFlyer.com’s Principles of Ethical Conduct are designed to guide our writers, authors, and contributor to commit to the following:
- Researching and reporting the news in a truthful way
- We will be honest in the way we research and report news to our readers.
- We will seek to understand all parties involved in our news articles.
- We hold factual information in opinion pieces to the same standards as news articles.
- We will treat unofficial sources with skepticism until the information can be verified.
- Serving the interest of the public
- We will always uphold the First Amendment of the Constitution to service the democratic process.
- We will seek solutions and solve existing problems in order to help improve the common good and people we serve.
- We will provide a place for people to express their opinions and comments on our articles.
- We will provide an insight into people or places that you may not be familiar with.
- Fair treatment clause
- We will always treat news topics and people with compassion and respect.
- We will always try to include both sides of any story that is published on our website.
- We will correct errors promptly when found by an editorial member or reader of our site.
- We will only publish stories that are true to the best of our research and knowledge.